Cookies are small pieces of text stored locally on the user's browser to exchange information with the website.
These pieces of text are used for different functions including session analysis, storing information to improve the navigation experience or site functionality. Cookies that are saved during browsing may come from the website itself (first-party) or be installed by tools or objects contained within the website (third-party).
According to the Italian data protection authority's general measure (3 June, 2014 OJ No. 126) there are two types of cookies:
- Technical cookies - They are used only for the purposes of transmitting a communication, completing a service the user requested or conducting statistical research.
Types of cookies
These are cookies used by PRANDELLI on the website:
These cookies allow correct operation of the website and the browsing preferences of the user including the language or access to reserved areas.The user can delete or disable them, however this may affect some website features. In this case, please refer to the "Disabling cookies" section of this notice.
Google Analytics is a free tool by Google that allows collection of information on the use and browsing experience of users on the website.
We use this information to optimise the content and elements of the website without collecting any personal information from users whose IP address data are recorded anonymously.
|Other types of cookies||Third party||
Google Maps is a service by Google Inc that allows incorporation of a map portion and the relevant information within this website.
Google may keep track of some user preferences related to map viewing even if the user is not logged in with their account.
Google Analytics cookies can be disabled through the appropriate additional component installed in the browser or by clicking on the following link.
Disable Google Analytics cookies
The browsers are usually enabled to accept cookies by websites. However it is possible to control and disable the cookies using the browser settings. This restriction may compromise some features of this website.
Alternatively, you can disable the receipt of specific supplier cookies using the tool available on the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
The procedures are outlined below to disable the cookies of the most common browsers
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- At the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Click on Content settings in the "Privacy and security" section.
- Click on Cookies.
- From here you can:
- Activate cookies: activate the option next to "Blocked".
- Deactivate cookies: deactivate the Allow option for the sites to save and read cookie data.
For further information, the dedicated page is available: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Click the Menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- Under history settings: select use custom settings.
- Check Accept cookies from websites to enable cookies; and uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
- Keep until:
- they expire: the cookies will be removed when they reach their expiration date (the date is set by the site that sent the cookie).
- Firefox closes: the cookies stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Close the page about:preferences. Any changes you have made will automatically be saved.
For further information, the dedicated page is available: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and then in Settings move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies, and then select OK.
For further information, the dedicated page is available: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/
- Open the Safari browser and select the Preferences menu.
- Select Privacy and set the desired preference for enabling or storing cookies.
For further information, the dedicated page is available: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Open the Opera browser and select the Preferences menu.
- Click Advanced and then Cookies.
- Set the desired preferences for complete blocking or partial storing of cookies.
For further information, the dedicated page is available: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
Via Rango, 58 - 25065 Lumezzane (Brescia)
Email address of Controller: email@example.com