Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 13-14 EU Regulation 2016/679
Relevant parties: Internet site browsers.
Prandelli SpA as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR', informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of the relevant parties with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of compliance with legal or contractual obligations:
- the purposes necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the courts exercise their judicial functions;
- advanced navigation purposes or personalised content management;
- purposes relating to the execution of a contract of which you are a party or execution of pre-contractual measures implemented at your request (e.g.: contact request through the Contacts form, registration to the Prandelli Spa service, etc.);
- purposes of research/statistical analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring operation of the site, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest.
Processing method. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic computers using software systems operated by third parties;
- by means of electronic computers using directly managed or programmed software systems;
- temporary processing in anonymous form.
Each process is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by implementing the planned and appropriate security measures.
Your data will be processed only by staff expressly authorised by the Data Controller.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Google Adwords: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Content Customisation, Optimisation;
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation;
- to the relevant parties necessary for the provision of the services offered by the website, including, by way of example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of site functionality, that typically act as data processors for Prandelli Spa.
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes stated above, in the following states:
- some of your personal data are transferred to recipients that may be found outside the European Economic Area. Prandelli Spa ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your personal data by the recipients takes place in compliance with the applicable legislation. Transfers are either based on an adaptability decision or on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission.
Period of retention: Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
Because each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act autonomously through the preferences of your browser you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the action modes for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of certain data by these companies.
For more information and opportunities to opt out, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Controller: the Controller of data processing, pursuant to law, is Prandelli SpA (Via Rango 25 – 25065 Lumezzane- Bs – Tax Code and VAT No. 02137980179 email@example.com) in the quality of its Legal Representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the controller, cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all rights outlined in Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR. You can also view at any time the updated version of this statement by visiting our internet address.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - The interested party's rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, their communication in intelligible form and the possibility to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information on:'indicazione:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic media;
- the identification details of the controller, managers and appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or of which they become aware as the appointed representative in the region of the country, the managers or staff.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, when relevant to him/her, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation in anonymous format or blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, including those whose archiving is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification these operations pursuant to Letters a) and b) were brought to the attention, also including their content, of those who were communicated or diffused the data, except where this fulfilment is impossible or involves use of means proven to be excessive in relation to the protected right.
- the portability of the data.
4. The user also has the right to oppose, fully or partially:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data regarding him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data relevant to him/her to send advertising or direct sales materials or to conduct market research or sales communication.